It is truly an honor and privilege for me to offer my services to our pregnant members and their unborn babies.
My clinical intrests include: Antepartum and Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
I was born in Iran and have lived in the Bay Area since my move to the United States in 1984. In my free time I love spending time w ith my son, watching movies and trips to the beach with my son and our two dogs.
I joined Kaiser Permanente in 2015.
- Undergraduate: B.A. in Child Development, San Jose State University in 1991
- Graduate: M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology in 1993
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology in 1999
- Pre-doctoral Internship, Stanford Medical Center 1998
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, San Francisco in 2000
- Licensed as a Clinical Psychologist since 2001