"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"
It is truly an honor and privilege for me to offer my services to our pregnant members and their unborn babies.
My clinical intrests include: Antepartum and Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
I was born in Iran and have lived in the Bay Area since my move to the United States in 1984. In my free time I love spending time w ith my son, watching movies and trips to the beach with my son and our two dogs.
I joined Kaiser Permanente in 2015.
- Undergraduate: B.A. in Child Development, San Jose State University in 1991
- Graduate: M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology in 1993
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology in 1999
- Pre-doctoral Internship, Stanford Medical Center 1998
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, San Francisco in 2000
- Licensed as a Clinical Psychologist since 2001