I believe that being a parent is the most impactful, joyous, and challenging role a person will ever have. And the joys and challenges of parenthood begin in pregnancy. I am honored to have the opportunity to support pregnant women at the beginning of their parenting journey.
I have been in the field of behavioral health for 11 years. I have worked with a variety of populations, including children with autism and their families, individuals with severe mental illness, survivors of intimate partner violence, individuals with substance use disorders, incarcerated youth, survivors of complex trauma, and youth in the foster care system. I am passionate about supporting individuals during vulnerable times when they are in the highest need of mental health support. I appreciate the special opportunity my patients provide me to be a part of their personal journey toward improved mental wellness.
I joined Kaiser Permanente’s Early Start team in September 2021.
I was born in the Bay Area and have lived in the Central Valley for most of my life. I am married with one amazing little boy and two sweet dogs. In my free time I enjoy paddle boarding, reading, yoga, baking, marathon-viewing TV series, and relaxing with family and friends.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Graduate Degree: M.S. in Psychology, concentrations in Behavior Analysis and Counseling, California State University Stanislaus
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S. in Psychology, minors in Child Development and Economics, California Polytechnic State University
- Trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)